Sunday, July 8, 2007

6w2d

My sisters arrived safe and sound in San Fran. We've done some sightseeing and taken lots of pictures. One of my sisters figured out that I'm pregnant, and we've had a sort of unspoken agreement to keep it quiet. My other sister is figuring it out fast. I haven't told her because I know she wouldn't want to know until I'm out of the first trimester. I'm going to have to admit it before we head home at the end of the week.

Less than a week until we head back home! This being away is really tough. Not as hard as I thought it would be, but still really, really tough. I'm really homesick, even though the girls are here. I miss my kitties and miss M. I miss my bed, my tv, my computer (this laptop isn't mine). Only a few more days. And then only a few more days after that until Beulah's first baby picture!

And even though I'm not showing this blog to anyone anytime soon...congrats to my pals who got hitched Saturday (07-07-07) and to my friend C. and her husband on the birth of their daughter, who is just gorgeous.

No comments: