Saturday, September 22, 2007

17w1d

Morning sickness got worse for a bit there, and even the Z.ofran didn't help. I'm finally back on track with keeping food down.

My aunt is home, my grandma is back at the nursing home (and looking good). We saw her today, she's starting to walk in therapy. Marc's grandma is not well now - she's at the hospital, they think it's pnuemonia. Her son came home on Wednesday and found her passed out on the floor. We saw her today as well, and she seems better. She's worried that they are trying to trick her into living in a nursing home by saying she's going to need to go to one for some rehab. I promised her that they can't make her live there for good, and that I'd break her out if they tried. She asked if we were having another baby, and she's very excited that we are. Cat's out of the bag!

Off to help Marc with the dishes, his most dreaded of all chores.

2 comments:

Angel Mom said...

Prayers for Marc's grandma.

Mrs. Collins said...

I'm glad to hear that your family is doing better, but saddened to hear about Marc's. I'll send ya'll some positive thoughts. Congratulations on week 17.