Saturday, September 1, 2007

14w1d

I hate this. I've had two dreams in the last three days with dead babies. I keep waking up completely heartbroken, and then I feel relieved for a moment, and then I'm gripped with fear for the rest of the day that it's a sign or an omen of what's still to come. This is so difficult, and it's wearing me down. I just want to cry and scream and fast forward the next 20-something weeks until I have a baby in my arms. I feel like I can't even vent and cry to Marc. He's been so much more relaxed this pregnancy than last because I haven't been as outwardly worried. I like him this way! February just needs to get here, fast. Time is going more quickly than I thought it would, but I sort of wish I could go to sleep tonight and wake up when it's February. Hell, I'd settle for these dreams going away.

2 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

I hate those dreams. I had a few of those and I was just so happy when I woke up. I'm sure it is just the fear you have in your waking hours making it into your slumber. Don't make it more than that, as hard as it may be. Are you going to find out the sex at your 20 week ultrasound? Just curious. Hang in there girl.

ms. G said...

I could have written this post a few weeks ago. Wait a minute, I could write it now, too.

I had so many dead baby dreams in the beginning. Luckily, they have slowed some. Hang in there, you are not alone.