Monday, August 20, 2007

12w3d

Finally got around to scanning my ultrasound pics. I'm so lazy sometimes. It's not like the scanner is where I rest my feet when I'm at the computer.

7w5d - the printer was kind of crappy, but the big black abyss is my full and very distended bladder, the baby is to the lower left of it.



11w6d, and you can see why I call her Beulah Skeletor Pigface.



She's so cute, yet so creepy.



Profile pic



I love the dildocam - the detailed shot of her tiny little fingers just amaze me.



And congrats to my friend Mindy on a wonderful ultrasound today at 7w4d! I am so excited for you!

1 comment:

Mrs. Collins said...

I think Beulah skeletor pigface is adorable!!! Congrats on week 12! You are doing great. For me the second trimester flew by (well, as much as it can when you are worried all the time). THe first crept by and the third seems to be dragging (although not as slowly as the first). Here's hoping your second trimester flies by too!