Wednesday, June 27, 2007

4w5d

Flying cross country on Sunday, and I'm really anxious. I have only flown twice before in my life, and they were very very short trips. A five hour flight is not something I want to do all by myself! I'm really scared! I'll be away for almost two weeks - M and I have never spent more than a night or two apart since we got married. I have never in my life been away from home for so long. I feel homesick already! My awesome sisters are flying out to keep me company for the middle of the trip. I fly out on Sunday, they fly out on Thursday, they head home the following Wednesday, and I fly home on Friday. I spend less nights alone than I do with them!

I am particularly anxious that I will miscarry when I am away from home. I don't think I can handle that thought. I don't think I could handle the sadness, but at the same time, I don't think I could handle it when I am so far away from home, away from M, away from my kitties. In fact, I don't even want to think about it anymore tonight.

No comments: